7.04.2005

KF Speaks


Peace. Hey you all...I lost it at the rehearsal last night. It was me. I'm intense. Everyone knows that. But it's about the sound...it's about the fans...it's about this. This is this!! We all better be on the same page singing to the same fucking choir...dig? I can't help it if some people can't understand that this is serous stuff. I mean we turned down Geldof and stuff so that we could get our act together for the tour. How hard is that? Sure we would have all loved to have been in London. I know I would have dug hard on the Hyde Park thing. I mean my main man Peter Buck just was chewing me how awesome it was. But we have a tour to do and our reputation is out there...hard. The new record is doing well and I feel like we've got something to prove...to ourselves more than anyone. I want to make music..period, full stop, end of fucking sentance. If Gary feels like this is another lark, another day at the park...well excuse me. I suggest Mr. Frey finds a way to get a life and discover what it means to be a professional. I am NOT leaving ST. It's my band. If anything Gary may need to find another place to apply his craft. But as far as I'm concerned we can get his thing back on track. Just make it happen. Rock on MFs. Peace out -- KF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home