7.10.2005

KF/Trash Seek Salary Cap

Support Members Furious

Situation Tranquil founders KF Nibla and Dr. Trash are seeking to limit the income of other members of the band.

"We've been here since day numero one baby." KF said in a recorded statement. "The legend of the band has been built upon blood, sweat and mucus of myself and my trusted colleague Dr. Trash."

The remaining members of the band are less than happy at the prospect of becoming hourly workers. "I've been playing in this band. Building a life for myself since 1982" said drummer Markus K. Elman. "The idea that somehow I just joined up is false. I mean the band was like 2 days old when I joined. I'm not some session guy."

Nibla and Trash are seeking legal measures that would allow ST's management company to pay each 'non-original' member no more than $11.52 an hour for their work in the U.S. based band for the ages.

"It's no secret who makes this band go, makes it tick, stirs this high powered and flavorful drink. Quite simply it is myself and Mr. Nibla." said Dr. Trash in a written statement.

Gary Frey, Markus K. Elman, James R. Beach, Kenneth W. Weeks, and Iggy S. Burnett are seeking an injunction from a federal court to stop the forced salary retraint.

"This is truly an unfortunate situation and anything but tranquil. Get it?" said the group's manager Joe Wright.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home