9.30.2005

"Wok" Scores!!!!



Former Situation Tranquil frontman Roy M. Wokosin is back in the news. One never afraid to spend money has again made international headlines. This time by acquirring Bristish Football Club, Woking. Details of the sale were not released.

"I like soccer, or should I say football. The football where it's round and you can't touch it with your hands." said the 45-year old aging rock icon. "I wanted to buy a team but not just any team...so I says to myself...why not buy Woking? It sounds way good."

Woking defender Stuart Nethercott couldn't be happier. "I have grown up listening to ST. I find it bloody well excellent that the Wok is now my headmaster. Maybe he can inspire the side to make a move in the ladder."

More info on the club can be found at www.wokingfc.co.uk/

1 Comments:

At 9:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool Blog! If you get a chance I would like to invite you to visit the following games Blog, it is cool to!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home