7.12.2005

A Digital Cranium


Can't Get That Song Out of Your Head?

Just when you thought the Situation Tranquil fanatiscism had hit its peak...now this! San Diego plumber Gary Myers has had an Apple IPod surgically implanted into his skull. The 48-year old father of two opted to have the 40 Gigabyte MP3 device, loaded with over 9,000 ST songs, implanted into his skull just below then brain's short term memory center.

"I've thought about this long and hard," said Myers. "I'm a huge fan and I wanted to listen to Sitation Tranquil music 24/7. Now I can!"

Myers' surgeon, David Benividez said the procedure went well. "No complications whatsoever. This was a text book case of ST-mania."

The 3-hour operation involved the delicate insertion of the IPod just below the memory center of Myers' smaller than normal brain. Upon waking in intensive care Myers was pleased. "How great is this. I am in some pain but I can hear ST's live version of 'Swimming in Lunacy' clear as day!"

Informed that the IPod runs on a recharable battery Myers appeared surprised.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home