10.21.2005

Music at Mickey's


Rock outfit Situation Tranquil thrilled Twin cites fans with an unannounced acoustic performance at famed St. Paul diner "Mickey's" Wednesday afternoon.

"I was shocked." said 32-year old Lars Nordquist. "I just stopped in for a poached egg and some coffee."

ST co-founder KF Nibla says he likes to keep fans guessing. "I've wanted to do a diner tour every since '84 when I stopped by '3-guys' cafe in NYC. The diner is a U.S. treasure and I feel we must honor its place with groovy rock tunage in an ST flavor."

A complete set list from Wednesday's diner gig:

All Acoustic...
--Mining for rain
--Sleeping thru a waking nightmare
--Tangiable
--Static Love
--Meat: the parents
--Alte Muellar Ain't So Koola
--Stick in your Eye
--Static Love (reprise)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home