8.04.2005

Fore-play!

ST hits the Links

Members of the highly acclaimed rock outfit, Situation Tranquil recently took a break from their demanding schedule to hit the links for an 18-hole outing at the Franklin Canyon Golf Coursae in Hercules, California.

Local police were on site to restrain paparatzi and a throng of overzealous fans.

"I quite enjoy teeing up the old white nut. It brings me joy and pleasure with which I can create my art in a more graceful manner. Dig?" said KF Nibla. KF finished the day firing a remarkable 67.

Not far behind was Dr. Theodore Trash who hit the clubhouse boasting a solid 70. "I let myself down with missed putts on 14 and 17. But otherwise I was pleased with my game." remarked Trash as he sipped a stout beer. "It was kinda warm out there. When I'm warm I crave heavy beer."

Joining ST's glimmer twins for their round was the Hockey Hall-of-fame broadcaster Dan Rusanowsky. "I first became of aware of ST in my undergradutate days at St. Lawrence University. I used to study to their early works. Later I would get a chance to meet KF briefly when they played a local coffeehouse. He told me that he was a big fan of college hockey especially the CCHA. We stayed in touch over the years."

"I really like the color green. The grass is green and the putting surface is 'a green'. Green is good." said KF as he penned ideas for new lyrics on a stained cocktail napkin.




2 Comments:

At 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"KF neglects to mention the 67 he fired discounts 19 mulligans; further, Mr. 'Nubla' continually teed off with Dr. Trash's 'Big Bertha' driver, a revolutionary new experimental prototype consisting of advanced carbon composite polymer and a barely reality-based quantum mechanics alloy. Still, KF an amiable if foul-mouthed gentleman."

--Dr. Trash's celebrity caddie Dr. Stephen Hawking

 
At 11:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Anyone leave a pitching wedge on hole 18?"

--All-around nice guy Fuzz Richardson

 

Post a Comment

<< Home