9.09.2005

They're Biting!!

It's no secret that supergroup Situation Tranquil love nothing more than jamming for their fans, but a close second is getting rod and reel and enjoying a little 'kick back time' with powerful world leaders. And that's just what happened last weekend when the entire band was invited to put bait to water with the Bush boys in New Orleans.

"It's just pure relaxation basically." said ST keyboartist and amatuer angler Dr. Maurice R. Trash. "I feel close to nature when I'm able to get out there with good friends."

"I was a little surprised when I got the invite from George. But he is on vacation." said longtime band boss KF Nibla. "Frankly I think Laura is starting to drive him up the wall."

1 Comments:

At 12:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

uh whys he fishing when those people in the background are swimming for their lives lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home