8.11.2005

A Higher Calling?


Situation Tranquil: Contemporary Christian ??

They've spent the past 24 years flirting with Satan himself. They've gone to some of the darkest places possible on their CDs. Their concerts have been exorcises in excess. But based on recent reports, those days are over for mega-super-uber-supreme-nice band Situation Tranquil.

According to 'Parenting Today', ST is in a Madison, Wisconsin recording what one insider described as 'Christian music'.

"It's a work in progress." said keyboardist Dr. Leonard Trash. "We are on a new path. Finally I have a clear path in life. I feel calm. I feel true joy."

Longtime bandmate KF Nibla felt a similar call. "After years in the wilderness I now see a light."

The official ST website RotinhellwithST.com posted lyrics to one of their new songs.

"Raise me Up"
copyright 2005 ST / rotinhell inc

"Raise me up
Raise me up
up
up
I was down
down
down
Raise me up
Raise me up
up
up
Raise me up
Raise me up
up
up
I was down
down
down
Raise me up
Raise me up
up
up

Raise me up
Raise me up
up
up
I was down
down
down
Raise me up
Raise me up
up
up
Raise me up
Raise me up
up
up
I was down
down
down
Raise me up
Raise me up
up
up
Raise me up
Raise me up
up
up
I was down

Raise me up
Raise me up
up
up
I was down
down
down
Raise me up
Raise me up
up
up
down
down
Raise me up
Raise me up
up
up
Raise me up
Raise me up
up
up
I was down
down
down
Raise me up
Raise me up
up
up"


One who has heard the early recording sessions described the music as "rather vanilla". But Dr. Louis K. Trash has a different opinion. "It's a new sound. I rather like it. And I think our fans will really take to this "New ST".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home