8.12.2005

Der Wok Reacts


Former ST Frontman: "New Sound Is Weak."

Roy M. Wokosin, a man who made his mark on popular culture as lead singer for the world reknowned Situtation Tranquil, has spoken out on ST's 'New Sound'.

"It makes me want to vomit in technicolor streams." remarked Wok. "I worked too long and too hard to have the good name of ST dragged down to this mediocre level of musical dribble."

Wok's comments come on the heals of ST's announcement that they are now in the Christian Music business.

Informed of Wokosin's viewpoint, Dr. Louise Trash was philosophical. "I forgive him. Wok may not understand right now, but we still love him very much. We are there for him." Asked if perhaps this 'new sound' might not be accepted by longtime fans, Trash disagreed. "I think if our fans take the time to look inside themselves they will ultimatly find the answer. I speak for everyone in the band when I say we are truly excited by our new path. When I look back at the body of our past work, I am frankly embarrassed. I now look forward to a happy future."

"It's a crock." said Wokosin. "I mean... raise me up? What is that about. That's not ST. It's not rock. It's not music. It's what we call crap-ola baby."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home